The Rally Program
The Rally is a all female strength biased, high skill, dialed in paleo nutrition and CrossFit program designed to enhance the ability of those girls interested in competing in CrossFit competitions. It is not for those new to CrossFit and should only be attempted by those that are well acquainted with CrossFit exercises. This level of programming is more focused on challenging you to push to the next level in your fitness development. A high emphasis is placed on eating paleo and weight lifting in a friendly competitive environment. This programming is appropriate for someone that has been doing CrossFit for at least 6 months and can do most workouts as prescribed (RX’d). Please attempt this programming only if you’re really ready and have talked with one of our trainers.
- This program is for those wishing to compete in CrossFit and programmed specifically with that goal in mind. This is not open training. If you are doing something else then please use the open training times.
- A minimum of 6 months of CrossFit experience.
- A working knowledge of all the major lifts. These include, but are not limited to, Deadlift, Press, Squat, Bench Press, Clean, Jerk, and Snatch.
- A working knowledge of all the major advanced CrossFit movements and their modifications. These include, but are not limited to Muscle Ups, Handstand Pushups, Pistols, and Overhead Squat.
- A CFM Manager must agree that you are ready to enter the program. A signed waiver (located at the front desk) must be obtained before entering the program.
- Sign in on the whiteboard every day.
- You are always responsible for yourself and the safety of your actions.
- You must record and know your numbers. These workouts are programmed for people who record every workout (credit catherine). No numbers = You are lost up in here.
- Perform the movements safely. If you perform movements unsafely then you will not be allowed to continue the program.
- Scale appropriately. If you perform movements unsafely then you will not be allowed to continue the program (get the drift?).
- If you don’t understand something, ask a coach (or Google). Don’t get hurt experimenting.
- Clean up after yourself. Your mommy doesn’t work here.
- Be respectful of other CFM programs. We make a lot of noise and use a lot of equipment. Just don’t be “that girl”.
- Be safe and have fun.