9 Power Snatches
15 Ring Dips
21 Knees to Elbows
If you dig around enough on the internet, you can find some support for just about every type of diet and exercise program there is. As appealing as the sprouted cat turd diet and upside down bicycling regiment may sound, I really don’t think that you are going to see the results that you are looking for.
Instead of spending tons of time researching the pros and cons of various diets and programs, let the coaches at CFM guide you to your fitness goals. Whether your goal is weight loss, lean mass gain, improved work capacity, freakish strength, or just generally feeling better about yourself, we have read through the research, tried out various types of programs, and can quickly get you on the right path for your goals.
For starters, try this:
- Eat a 95% Paleo diet
- There is a Nutrition Seminar that is free to members this Saturday at 12pm if you’re not quite sure what you should be doing for Nutrition.
- Workout hard 3-5 times a week incorporating varied movements and time domains.
- You should have this one covered by Crossfit. If you have specific goals, grab a coach for some help.
- Make sure your recovery is on track by utilizing foam rolling, stretching, mobility, or massage.
- Buy a foam roller or a lacrosse ball, then schedule a massage appointment with Kelli. Any coach can give you some things to do with your new foam roller or ball.
Just remember, there’s a lot of misinformation out there, so even if those cat terds are sprouted and organic, it’s all still a bunch of $h!t.