“Progressive Pain” from Nepa Crossfit
AMRAP in 20 Minutes:
100m Run / 1 Pull-up
100m Run / 2 Pull-ups
100m Run / 3 Pull-ups
We are all about EASY exercise and NOT sweating!
In fact, if you’ve seen an infomercial for it we probably have it at Crossfit Maximus
53 Ways to Build Muscle, Gain Strength & Be Awesome
18. Always maintain optimal posture throughout your sets. Never let your shoulders slouch forward or your lower back round out.
25. Jump rope.
26. Do the majority of your exercises in a standing position. You sit or lie down to relax; not to train.
27. Pick heavy shit up off the ground.
Ingredients for the coconut mayonnaise (yields about 1 and 1/4 cups)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp mustard (this is optional)
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup liquid bacon fat (you can of course use rendered lard, it’s the same thing) in place of the olive and coconut oils
- Put the yolks in a bowl (blender, food processor) with the mustard, if using and 1 tsp lemon juice and mix those ingredients together;
- Start whisking vigorously (blender or food processor on low) while dripping the oil very slowly, even drop by drop in the beginning. You’re creating an emulsion and if you put too much oil at once, it will separate and will be very hard to save. Whisk non-stop and use a towel under the bowl to help stabilize it;
- As you add more oil, the emulsion will form and the mayonnaise will start to thicken and you can pour the oil faster at this point;
- When all the oil is incorporated and the mayonnaise is thick, add the rest of the lemon juice and taste your creation. You can season to taste with salt and pepper;
- Enjoy without guilt and put the store in the refrigerator!
And here you go, it’s that simple. Of course I encourage you to play with it and to come up with new variations. Happy mayonnaise making!