Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has cured autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions.
Read for yourself at http://www.realmilk.com/appeal-jun06-testimonials.html. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism!
- Austin: Kenny’s Country Cheese, 2033 Thomerson Park Rd., Austin, KY 42123, Ph: (270) 434-4124, Toll free: 1-888-571-4029, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . They offer the following raw milk cheeses: Gouda, White Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack, Jarlsberg, Asiago and flavored varieties of some of the above. You can buy it at their cheese shop in Austin Kentucky, mail-order it, or buy it from fine food stores in Lexington, Elizabethtown, and Louisville. The cows are not completely pasture-fed; they are fed some grain. They are not fed any hormones or unnecessary antibiotics.
- Brodhead: KENTUCKY FARMSTEAD CHEESE Raw milk aged natural cheese using methods over 100 years old. Whole Jersey milk used. Jake and Dixie Scheiderer 2945 Old Brodhead Rd, Brodhead, Ky 40409 ph 1 606 758 4288 email: email@example.com . Aged raw milk Jersey cheeses. Grassland product made using the milk from their own cows . No hormone supplements, nitrites, dyes, calcium chloride, vegetable matter, powdered milk are used. Aged on wood shelves. Kentucky Licensed, Permitted and inspected.
- Buffalo: Little Brush Creek Farm, Owner: Ray Kruse, 693 Big Brush Creek Road, Buffalo, KY 42716. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Pasture-raised goats and beef; no growth hormones, antibiotics only as a medical necessity and worming as needed, not as scheduled. Raw goat milk available through goat shares.
- Corinth: Double O Farms, Contact: Gary or Dawn Oaks, 1570 Natlee Slatin Rd., Corinth, KY 41010. Phone (502) 857-4406. Email: email@example.com , website: www.doubleofarms.com. Cow share program in Northern Kentucky, conveniently located near the Louisville, and Lexington areas. They have pastured Jersey cows that are not given any steroids or hormones of any type. Antiobiotics will only be used as a last result as a life saving measure.
- Falmouth: Willow Creek Farm firstname.lastname@example.org . Fresh raw milk available, year round. They have Jersey cows that are not given steroids or hormones of any type. Antibiotics will only be used when absolutely necessary and natural worming is used as needed. Clean, humane treatment. The cows feed on limestone rich clover and bluegrass pastures. Organic methods are used, though not certified. Also available are eggs from free-range Plymouth Rock chickens. Chickens are also free of steroids, hormones, and antibiotics. Bourbon Red Turkeys and Berkshire hogs also available seasonally. Limited delivery; servicing Cynthiana, Georgetown, Paris, and Lexington.
- Glasgow: Willow Hills, website: willowhills.org, e-mail: email@example.com , phone: (270) 427-4238. Provides fresh (raw), unadulterated milk, very rich in cream from grass-fed Jersey cows via a cow-share program. The cows are drug-free and are not feed grain, resulting in milk that is very nutrient dense. Also offered are grass-fed beef and lamb, and pastured chicken, pork and eggs.
- Liberty: Hoggardens Farm (Hog stands for Heirloom Organic Gardens), 4917 W Ky 70, Liberty, KY 42539. firstname.lastname@example.org . Raw Goats Milk. All goats are feed organic pastures and organic hay. Small amounts of non-GMO grains are fed. All pastures and hay have been remineralized with ocean crystals.
- Liberty: Zimmerman’s Farmstead Cheese from 100% grass-fed cows. All natural and no drugs. Pastures are minerally enhanced for top nutrition. Shipped anywhere in US. Buy online at littlecheeseshop.com
- Louisville:SunChance Farm in Southern Indiana is offering herdshares on a quality herd of alpines and oberhaslis. Only 30 minutes from the Louisville metro area in ClarkCounty. Contact Christine@sunchancefarm.com or visit www.sunchancefarm.com/herdshares.htm for more information.
- Magnolia: Bruce farm and electrical contracting. Owner:Andy Bruce 7489 Aetna Furnace Hwy Magnolia, Kentucky 42757 E-mail email@example.com . Phone (270)324-3537. 100% grass fed, Guernsey breed, hand milked, using organic methods. medication only if absolutely necessary.
- Murray: Palmer Milk Coop, Contact Charles Palmer, 423 Old Hickory Road, Kirksey, KY 42054. Phone: (270) 293-6989. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . This is a cow share program in Western Kentucky. They have Jersey cows that are not given steroids or hormones of any type. Antibiotics will only be used as a last resort as a life saving measure.
- Sadieville: Brook-lin Jersey, Linda Stone, 445 Eagle Creek Trail, Sadieville KY 40370. (502) 857-0066. email@example.com . Organic-fed and pasture-raised cows, fresh milk available. Animal welfare approved. Jersey cows for sale.
- South Central Kentucky: Spring Hills Farm, 479 Payne Mill Rd. Glasgow, KY, 42141, Roland and Tina Hoffman, (270) 646-2838, AllNatural@springhillsfarm.com , www.springhillsfarm.com. Raw goat milk from Nubian goats . Pasture-raised goat meat and pasture-raised beef, with no hormones or prophylactic antibiotics.
- South Central Kentucky: Twelve Stones Farm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 332-4369 for details. Howard and Heather Johnston, Forkland KY. Milking pasture fed Jerseys, All of their beautiful registered Jerseys are pasture fed with small amounts of natural grain given. The cows and milk are tested. Eventually yogurt, butter and cream available.
- Union Star: King Farms, Jay King, 79 Bruner Ridge Lane, Union Star, KY 40171. Phone: (270) 547-6702. Cow shares and goat shares available. 100% grass-fed. Raw cow and goat milk available for pet consumption. Butter, cream, and buttermilk, free-range, grass-fed beef, buffalo, and goat meat. Free-range chicken, geese, duck and turkey for sale, in addition to free-range eggs. All antibiotic- and hormone-free.
- Upton: Smith’s Dairy Owner Reed Smith 537 Upton Tallry Rd. Upton Ky. 42784, phone (270) 324-3842. E-mail email@example.com . Pastured Guernsey’s. No artificial hormones.Medication only if absolutely necessary. Cow shares available.
- Verona: Weber Farms, Owners: Patrick & Marilyn Weber, 15503 Glencoe Verona Road, Verona, KY 41092. Email: Sales@weber-farms.com . Pasture-raised goats and poultry; no
growth hormones, antibiotics only as a medical necessity and worming only as needed, not as scheduled. Raw goat milk available through goat shares.
- Winchester: www.aprilscozycandles.com. Goat milk bath and beauty products.